Certainly! Here are the basic rules for playing Teen Patti (also known as Indian poker game) online:
Objective: The objective of Teen Patti is to have the best three-card hand and win chips (or money) from other players.
Players: Teen Patti can be played with 3 to 6 players.
- Dealer: One player is chosen as the dealer, and this position rotates clockwise after each hand.
- Deck: Teen Patti is typically played with a standard 52-card deck. In some variations, Jokers may be used as wild cards.
Teen Patti hands are ranked from highest to lowest as follows:
- Trail (Three of a Kind): Three cards of the same rank (e.g., 7-7-7).
- Pure Sequence: Three consecutive cards of the same suit (e.g., 4-5-6 of hearts).
- Sequence: Three consecutive cards, not necessarily of the same suit (e.g., 8-9-10).
- Color: Three cards of the same suit, not in sequence.
- Pair: Two cards of the same rank.
- High Card: When none of the above combinations is achieved, the highest card in hand determines the ranking.
- Ante: Before each hand, all players place a mandatory bet called the “ante” into the pot.
- Dealing Cards: The dealer shuffles and deals three cards face-down to each player.
- Betting Rounds: The game proceeds with betting rounds. Here’s how they work:
- Boot Amount: The player to the left of the dealer places a forced bet called the “boot.” The boot amount is usually twice the ante.
- Betting Options: Players take turns clockwise and can choose from the following betting options:
- Chaak (Bet): Players can place a bet, increasing the amount in the pot.
- Call: Players can match the previous bet or call.
- Raise: Players can increase the bet amount.
- Fold: If a player believes their hand is weak, they can fold and forfeit the round, losing their ante.
- Minimum Bet: After the boot, the minimum bet amount must be equal to or higher than the boot amount.
- Showdown: If more than one player remains after the final betting round, they reveal their cards, and the player with the highest-ranking hand wins the pot.
- Winning and Pot: The player with the best hand wins the pot, which includes the antes and bets made during the round.
- Dealer’s Position: After each hand, the dealer’s position rotates clockwise to the next player.
Winning the Game:
The game can continue for a predetermined number of rounds or until a player accumulates a set amount of chips, depending on the rules established before starting the game.
Variations: Teen Patti has several regional variations and house rules. Some of the most popular variants include Muflis, AK47, and Best of Four.
Remember that teen patti game is a game of skill, strategy, and luck. It’s important to play responsibly, especially when real money is involved. Online platforms and mobile apps offer opportunities to play Teen Patti virtually with friends or other players from around the world, providing an exciting gaming experience.